This 8 week series explores spiritual “habits of the heart" and the Christian experience of the Holy Spirit. This study engages a different form of prayer each week. The Preview gathering is Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 6:30-8:15 p.m. at A Moveable Feast, 9341 Katy Freeway. Hope you can join us!
• Where is the Spirit in Spirituality? (Preview)
• How much am I willing to risk?
• What is most important to me?
• How can I find balance in life?
• What do I want to be when I grow up?
• How do I keep the things I own from owning me?
• What can I do with my doubts?
• Can a change in me change the world?
Each session begins with a meal, followed by a talk by Associate Pastor Scott Endress, and small groups. The Beginnings format is relaxed and informal. For more information or to RSVP, contact Scott Endress, (713) 354-4470, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have heard that it was said to those of ancient times, “You shall not murder”; and “whoever murders shall be liable to judgement.” But I...
Can we put texting in the rear view mirror? I can save an easy ten minutes in the morning by shaving with my Norelco triple Header whil...
How the heck did this little ditty come to be as familiar as the Apostles Creed in popular American Christian belief?! I'm not even sure...
While last night might have a bad night for atheists who happened to be watching the Home Run Derby, I found Josh Hamilton's record firs...