- Having a doctor, especially for mental health, is seriously overrated!
- Family members, especially the dying themselves, should stop whining for comfort care!
- Private is cool, and to spend your savings for private insurance is really, really cool.
- We are Not our brother's or sister's or child's keeper in "chrisjun" America.
- Deficits are suddenly very important (wars, occupations, and bailouts notwithstanding).
- Venting works for a few short minutes, while lower brain function lasts a good long time.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I Learned the Hidden Curriculum
The reason and wisdom of those red- faced warriors inside and outside various Town Halls have taught me:
You have heard that it was said to those of ancient times, “You shall not murder”; and “whoever murders shall be liable to judgement.” But I...
Can we put texting in the rear view mirror? I can save an easy ten minutes in the morning by shaving with my Norelco triple Header whil...
How the heck did this little ditty come to be as familiar as the Apostles Creed in popular American Christian belief?! I'm not even sure...
While last night might have a bad night for atheists who happened to be watching the Home Run Derby, I found Josh Hamilton's record firs...