- Having a doctor, especially for mental health, is seriously overrated!
- Family members, especially the dying themselves, should stop whining for comfort care!
- Private is cool, and to spend your savings for private insurance is really, really cool.
- We are Not our brother's or sister's or child's keeper in "chrisjun" America.
- Deficits are suddenly very important (wars, occupations, and bailouts notwithstanding).
- Venting works for a few short minutes, while lower brain function lasts a good long time.
Thursday, August 20, 2009
I Learned the Hidden Curriculum
The reason and wisdom of those red- faced warriors inside and outside various Town Halls have taught me:
Our world is so quick to take offense. Making more friends than enemies is much harder work. When it comes to first impressions, I don't...
Can we put texting in the rear view mirror? I can save an easy ten minutes in the morning by shaving with my Norelco triple Header whil...
Encourage each other every day, as long as it’s called “today." Hebrews 3:13 If it be so, O listener, dear to him in all his visi...
I think back on my own life and I think, Why did I waste it? I wasted it. And all kinds of wonderful things, believe me- pastoral ministri...