7. Not a problem: If it truly is not a problem, then why say it?
6. I'm good: Only for those who are unable to say "no thanks"
5. My bad: using this is your bad
4. We're hard wired: so what would soft wired be?
3. Faith-based: Another ill-defined gem that is now entrenched in churches.
2. Safe and secure interrogation: a.k.a. torture.
1. Climate change: I'm sorry, did you mean global warming?
Acts 8:26-40 Then an angel of the Lord said to Philip, ‘Get up and go towards the south to the road that goes down from Jerusalem to Gaza.’...
Can we put texting in the rear view mirror? I can save an easy ten minutes in the morning by shaving with my Norelco triple Header whil...
How the heck did this little ditty come to be as familiar as the Apostles Creed in popular American Christian belief?! I'm not even sure...
While last night might have a bad night for atheists who happened to be watching the Home Run Derby, I found Josh Hamilton's record firs...